Stand-up Paddling at the Frafjord Fiord and hike
to Månafossen waterfall (every Tuesday)
Discover your own path have discovered a breathtaking SUP location in the heart of the fjords! This activity is relaxing, fun and exhilarating. As you take in the epic scale and sights of the fjord and embrace the serenity with this unique experience. DYOP will then take you on a hike to the highest (92 meters / 302 ft) and most spectacular waterfall in the Rogaland area: Månafossen. The energy of the waterfall, flanked by impressive granite walls, produces a astounding display of mist and rainbows. Here at DYOP we truly believe that this day of activities will leave your body reenergised whilst your mind and soul feeling uplifted.
• Accommodation: 1 night stay, including breakfast, at Hotel Sverre;
• Transport from/to Hotel Sverre;
• Quality Equipment (wetsuits, gloves, booties, hood);
• Paddle boards and paddles;
• SUP Coaches;
• Guide during the entire duration of the hike.
All year around
Approximately 7 Hours
|10:30||–||Pick-up from Hotel Sverre|
|10:45||13:45||Stand-Up Paddling activity|
|14:30||16:45/td>||Hike on Månafossen waterfall|
|16:45||17:00||Return to Hotel Sverre|
What to take with you:
Remember that the weather is quite changeable. So, be prepared and bring layers.
• Sun Protector (yes, you might need it);
• Swimsuit / swim shorts (to wear under the wetsuit);
• Clothes for after the SUP activity;
• You will be surrounded by pure nature, meaning, no shops on the vicinity. So
bring enough food and drink supplies for the hike;
• Hiking boots;
• Comfortable clothes;
• Waterproof clothes.
Perfect activity for all ages and abilities to enjoy. If needed a stand up paddle
lesson and technique pointers will be provided by a DYOP pro coach so you will be
experiencing he fjord in no time. Our paddles and boards are very user friendly in the
calm waters for the absolute beginner, and heading only meters into the fjord is an
awesome experience. For the advanced adventurer the challenges and amount to explore
on the fjord are huge.
Price per person: