Surf Activity (every Saturday)
Surfing the waves on the beautiful, untouched coastline of the Stavanger region is
a reviving experience like no other surf destination in Europe. Whether you are a
complete beginner or seasoned pro, DYOP can take you to countless wide-open beach
breaks or pristine point breaks a short drive from your stay. Our mobile surf school has
15 years experience operating in the area, ensuring you get to the spot with the best
conditions on offer, making for an unforgettable surf trip in Norway.
• Accommodation: 1 night stay, including breakfast, at Hotel Sverre;
• Transport from/to Hotel Sverre;
• Surf Class with an approved Surf Instructor;
• Quality Surf Equipment (surfboard, wetsuit, gloves, booties, hood).
All year around
Approximately 4 Hours and 30 minutes
|09:30||–||Pick-up from Hotel Sverre to the Beach (approx. 30 min)|
|14:00||–||Return to Hotel Sverre (approx. 30 min)|
What to take with you:
• Sun Protector (yes, you might need it);
• Swimsuit / swim shorts (to wear under the wetsuit);
• Clothes for after surfing;
You will have the chance to enjoy surf on an “untouched” beach, meaning no cafe/restaurant/bar in the vicinity.
So, take with you:
• Water (for drinking);
• Food (nothing heavy but something that will boost your energy levels).
Surfing this epic coastline with DYOP is the perfect activity for all abilities. From
absolute beginner to the seasoned expert and everyone in between!
We will take you to a beautiful beach break for the easiest and most fun
introduction to learn to surf. DYOP will provide a high quality wetsuit, specially
designed learner surf board which are user-friendly and safe, and an experienced
coach for a full lesson to get you up and riding in no time!
– Intermediate / Expert
From fun beach breaks to perfect boulder point breaks and newly
discovered hollow reef breaks, there are adventures and challenges for all
abilities. If you let us know the waves your after, DYOP will try our best to take
Price per person: